The innovative Skeer System featured in the PRO Push ‘N’ Grade Attachment brings a new level of precision and efficiency to any leveling or grading project. Ideal for excavation, concrete preparation, paving preparation, or any other landscaping application that demands a smooth, level surface. The unique traction level adjustment means that the cutting edge is at the same level as the bottom of the tracks when the arms of the machine are at their lowest point. Flat, sharp knife design provides an exceptional surface while resisting digging or holding during operation. Tilting the blade forward while moving backward also compacts the material, to easily see the imperfection and get a nice compact finish.
The PRO allows for both horizontal and vertical pivoting up to 60 degrees. 5th and 6th position done with the addition of lateral pivoting and the tilt of the machine.
- Grade and level surfaces with ease
- Operate in forward or reverse
- Designed for maximum versatility and efficiency
- 60 degree vertical and horizontal pivot
- Ground Traction level adjustment
- Flat cutting edge in contact with ground
- Central blade pivot assembled with polymer for reduced wear
- Capable of digging below ground for more aggressive application
- Resists digging and holding
- Powder coated