The innovative Skeer System featured in the Pro-Plus Push ‘N’ Grade Attachment brings a new level of precision and efficiency to any leveling or grading project. Ideal for excavation, concrete preparation, paving preparation, or any other landscaping application that demands a smooth, level surface. The unique traction level adjustment means that the cutting edges are at the same level as the bottom of the tracks when the arms of the machine are at their lowest point. Two independent wings are adjustable at required angle, you can grade at an angle while the base remains level, offering extreme versatility in a wide range of applications. Flat, sharp knife design provides an exceptional surface while resisting digging or holding during operation. Tilting the blade forward while moving backward also compacts the material, to easily see the imperfection and get a nice compact finish.
The Pro-Plus allows for both horizontal and vertical pivoting up to 60 degrees, which means an 8-way attachment that can do ”V” shapes in only one push.
Electrical controls for any machine included with purchase. 14-Pin and 8-Pin electrical harnesses available for all the common brands. If you’re interested in more than one electrical harness, please give us a call at 1-866-641-3168.
- Grade and level surfaces with ease
- Operate in forward or reverse
- Designed for maximum versatility and efficiency (Push ‘N’ Grade)
- 60 degree vertical and horizontal pivot
- 2 independent side wings that can be set at different angles
- Ground Traction level adjustment
- Flat cutting edge in contact with ground
- Central blade pivot assembled with polymer for reduced wear
- Side Wing blade pivot assembled with polymer for reduced wear
- Capable of digging below ground for more aggressive application
- Resists digging and holding
- Powder coated
- Electrical harness included with purchase